What is ?
It is a tool where you can manage various inputs from many other tools that you already use. It helps you to organise data, create systems, keep track of your sales, your marketing, and all your business assets, Now it has Zapier (Beta) integration.
- Automatation to manage all your data (Youtube, SEO, email tracking, customers)
- Connect different tables.
- Work with your team.
- Integrates with a lot of tools.
- Zapier integration.
- Android mobile app
- Create a CRM with links across tables, checklists and real time collaboration.
- Marketing Workflow Management. Plan and manage campaigns & bring campaign metrics, video metrics, website insights and more
- All-in-one management platform for your projects and products.Manage your projects, product planning & roadmaps, sprints, user research and more.
- Remote work.
- Capterra: 4,9 (11 reviews) https://www.capterra.es/software/193279/stackby
- G2: 4,9 (4 reviews) https://www.g2.com/products/stackby/reviews
- Well arranged interface with well thought details (= very easy to use).
- Sharing with others works fine too, just note that when one user edits a record (line), this record is locked for others until the editing person finishes.
- Great compatibility with browsers (Safari, Firefox and various chromium-based ones).
- Nice prints thanks to built-in printing system
- Zapier integration still in beta
- Needs more integration to another tools.
How does it compare to?
It is hard to compare with other software. Maybe you could say that this is Excel on Steroyds
Is worth stacking?
The only use of stacking is to get more users, databases, rows and stacks. So more quantity, but nothing special.