An accurate and automated way to clean up your email lists
Have you ever feel that the vast majority of the emails in your list are no good?
Have you wished you could tell which ones are real and clean your list?
Well, now you can do that, verifying emails on the go. It integrates with every important mail platform.
TheChecker is an email verification service that cleans up your lists on every platform and helps you improve deliverability and campaign performance
You can check the emails individually or in bulk.
Why is important to check the mails you get? If your mails are not good, and they are not opened, then you could be blocked for the high bounce rate.
How does the checker help you?
It helps you in 2 different ways:
- It has a Bulk Email Verifier to clean up your existing list (or verify a single address) and then download your results from TheChecker’s dashboard. To do that it uses global distributed servers that are encrypted.
- It works with every email platform, so you don’t disrupt your existing workflow.
- you can create a white-label version of TheChecker web app with the reliable, enterprise-grade API.
- The checker claims to be the best email checker around. Capterra does not have any review about it, but G2 has many and pretty good.
- The company claims to be able to detect almost all the fake mail accounts. And they say they are updating the data base constantly.
The deal has not a maximum use per day or per month. It is credit based. So you get 1 million credits for code that don´t expire and you can use when you want. The system is similar to the system used by depositphotos or other deals that we have seen before.
That makes some people uncomfortable but the amount of credits that you get with a code, is undeniably good.
It is necessary to have a tool that lets you check the mails. We don´t normally like the credit system, but this one is pretty cheap for what it gives you, so it is interesting.
More codes do not offer anything else than more credits, so buy more only if you are sure that you are going to need them.