Webwave allows you to design your entire web to the detail without any need to code. It is a brizy cloud alternative but more easy and flexible.
How they compare with Swipe pages?
Popups - you can create them on the website
A / B Test – they do not have such a tool yet
Funnels - you can connect external tools and create sales funnels
Landing Pages - Yes, each landing page is a separate page,
Members Area - you can password protect subpages - if that's what you mean,
Subdomains - it is possible to create subdomains for websites created in WebWave
Analytics - you can use our website analytics tool, or connect others,
Shopify-like - this is how we have our own ecommerce module or you can connect an external one.
- Unlimited views with 3 codes.
- Easy way of creating a beautiful web.
- Decent amount of templates
- If you want to connect domain names to more websites than the 20, that you've bought with AppSumo, it will cost you only $2.5/month.
- Not very generous deal with connected sites. 3 codes give 10 sites. 5 codes give 20. With 2 codes you only get 5 sites, while with 1 code you get 3.
- Some people complain about speed.
This deal seems interesting for creating websites quickly but with the possibility of controlling many things.
3 codes seem the best approach